I wish for a better sync between designers and developers. With a code export API, we could build a bridge between the Webflow project and our dev environment. We use GitLab.
A Code Export API is available at https://stacket.app/
That's so interesting. Your sharing is very helpful for everyone. I saved it and shared it with my friends. paper io 2
I developed a tool that pushes the whole webflow site to github, everytime you hit the publish button!
Its called FlowHub and it will be online in a few weeks, the website officially and the dashboard is already online available and use-able.
- Pushes the website to GitHub every-time it gets updated - Automated
- Underlines the design changes
- Inlines CSS files (for better performance)
- Removes the Webflow Badge (even without a plan)
- Lazy Loads more intelligent images than webflow (more intelligent)
- Copies 1:1 the whole page structure as your webflow page structure
- Should also work fine with CMS based sites
- You can even host your website directly to a youruser.flowhub.dev Domain (Custom Domains will be later available) > with a click of a button
- More Features in the future!
For now you can actually use the latest plan for free.
Also there will be free, advanced and pro plan for users.
Join this discord https://discord.gg/xvQbBWQcvD to send me your email address to sign up!
Let me know your email-addresses, so I can sign up you all for the BETA Testing Program!
This is so important. It will bring Webflow into headless commerce communities
I don't use GitLab but I have made a bridge between a Webflow project and GitHub.
This app sends changes in Webflow project code and its assets to GitHub. It makes a commit to a previously created GitHub repository.
If you still need GitLab, let me know on the website chat. I am thinking about it but I am not sure if there is still someone who needs it.
That would be awesome!
That would be great!
You won't be notified about changes to this idea.