Possible Security Improvements (To Protect Site):
1) When anyone has logged into my dashboard (because of sensitive websites that are live), I should get an email letting me know.
2) 2 Factor Authentication --> I am not sure if this is currently available.
3) Ability to install own SSL Certificate (other than Let's Encrypt - for additional cost - such an EV Cert or a DV Cert provided by Fastly or Cloudfront).
4) More information on how websites are protected from DDOS, Load Balancing and Spam Inputs in form.
5) My clients usually ask me about what happens if Webflow is hacked or their servers shut down? Is there a form of redundancy and how often are site backed up.