(Not to be confused with Magnification!)
I must purge redundant webflow.css into the following:
(lp _xx is interchangeable with brand_xx, category_xx, ab_test_xx, etc)
How it works:
- All haves have CSS Pill Buttons to select which CSS is applicable to the designer page
- CSS Master shows up as BLUE (default) on the style panel Class selector.
- CSS alt shows up as VIOLET, RED, ORANGE, YELLOW, etc
- Style Page for each CSS type will be created by default under Utility (under 404/password/search results pages)
- Utility Pages
- Search Results
- Master Styles
- Blog Styles
- Commerce Styles
- Custom CSS Styles can be edited in Utility pages and Pages with Custom CSS Style is enabled.
- Auto Conflict Resolution (class names can not be shared between Master and Custom Styles)
Webflow Master CSS
- This css file will apply to ALL pages in the whole project.
- Can not disable on a page.
- Can be used in conjunction with other CSS files or flattened to other css file (for example, flatten webflow-master.css + webflow-lp_01.css into webflow-lp_02.css
Webflow Blog CSS
- Blogs typically have different styling than rest of website.
- Served on Assigned CSS Template(s)