## Dynamic filters - Filter this list
* These buttons and inputs can be added only in the collection list wrapper, just like forms.
* These elements will pull data only from the CMS collection the collection list is bound to.
* These elements don't bind to fields, but to settings. Example:
- The toggle switch is a filter setting that binds to switches.
- The custom filter button is a filter setting that binds to a text field with a value the designer has specified, while
- The custom value input allows the site visitor to add that value. And
- The select element does the same but with references.
- Filters can be grouped (as radio buttons) to add the parameters. Ungrouped buttons reset all other filters.
## Dynamic Sorting - Sort this list
* Sort by select buttons are sort order settings that bind any field that can be sorted.
- These all will display the same settings we, the designers, use in the collection list settings in the right panel.
## Dynamic Search - search this list
* The search bar is the same search bar in the collection manager. It allows one to search as they type in the name field only